Sunday, April 1, 2012

Seedling Bench

Its spring and I am getting the itch to get things rolling for this growing season!


After taking a 2 year hiatus from starting plants from seed, I am going full force, and what better to mark the occasion than with a brand new, hand built seedling bench!


tools to cut the front rails, side rails, and legs...

a KREG pocket hole jig to serve as the joinery method (I really love this system and I use it extensively in my other passion, woodworking)...

special KREG drill bit to make the pocket holes...

the drilled holes...

all the pieces after drilling 2 holes on each end of the rails...

this will be a 3 tier seedling bench and this is one side assembled with the screws...

almost fully assembled, but I forgot how to add so I only had enough lumber for 6 front and side rails and I needed 8, so this is it until I can get more tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment